Except where noted, my photos are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. What does this mean? It means that you are allowed to:
- Download, modify, and build upon my photos
- Redistribute the photos in any medium or format
- Use for any purpose, even commercially
As long as you follow these terms:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
I would love to see what you do with my work. Please send me an e-mail about it!
Right To Be Forgotten
If you are the subject or were directly involved in the capturing of a photo, you may send a request to have the photo removed from this website. You may do so by providing the following material when contacting me:
- Some form of identify verification
- Examples: Photo ID, message me over Facebook, talk to me face-to-face, etc.
- List of URLs where the images are displayed
- List of photo filenames
If any of the above materials are missing, I will not process your request. Once supplied with the proper request, I will:
- Remove the requested photos and associated thumbnails from my servers, CDNs, and caches
- Send index removal requests through Google (if applicable)
You may want to do an image and a reverse image search to remove other image information from Google and other search engine indexing.